- [행사정보]fib SYMPOSIUM
- CONCRETE STRUCTURES FOR RESILIENT SOCIETY (fib SYMPOSIUM) Main Topics • Challenging Project - Building, Bridge, Tunnel, Dam, Airport, Stadium, Nuclear Power Plant, Harbor and Ocean Structure, Others• Concrete Materials - Recycled Aggregate Concrete, Ultra High Performance Concrete, Self-compacting Concrete, Self-healing Concrete, Lightweight Concrete, Foamed Concrete, Alkali Activated Concrete, Fibre Reinforced Concrete, Textile Reinforced Concrete, Engineered Cementitious Composite, Reinforced And Prestressed Concrete, Other New and Special Concrete Materials•Concrete Structures - Buildings, Bridges, Tunnels, Underground and Foundation Structures, Floating Concrete Structures, Ocean Concrete Structures, Structural floors, Pavement, Reinforced Concrete Structures, Prestressed Concrete Structure, Fibre Reinforced Concrete Structures, Composite and Hybrid Structures, Construction Technology, Project Management•Analysis and Design - Shear and Torsion, Fatigue and Cyclic Loading, Dynamic and Seismic Loads, Impact and Accidental Loads, Fire Loads, Long Term Behaviour, Mechanical Model, Numerical Modeling, Standards and Specifications, Seismic Design, Fire Design, Performance Based Design, Building Information Modelling (BIM)•Precast Structures - Precast Panels, Precast Floors, Precast Buildings, Precast Bridges, Precast Engineering Structures, Seismic Resistance of Precast Structures, Retrofitting of Precast Structures, Quality Control, Detailing for Precast Structures•Sustainability and Resilience - Resilience and Robustness, Sustainability, Reliability, Serviceability Models, Design for Durability, Concrete Deterioration Mechanisms, Reinforcement Corrosion, Assessment of Existing Structures, Monitoring and Maintenance, Structural Strengthening, Repair and Rehabilitation, Repurpose and Recycle, Through Life Management Practical Information• Date: 22~24 November, 2020• Venue: Shanghai, China• Source: http://fibshanghai2020.cn/• Deadlines: Remain Open (Abstract submission)
- [기술동향]살아있는 콘크리트
- 美연구진 박테리아로 만들어… 부서져도 스스로 복구·증식 박테리아로 만든 살아 있는 콘크리트가 나왔다. 영양분을 주면 결함을 스스로 복구하고 증식도 한다. 대량생산 공정이 개발되면 에너지를 많이 쓰는 콘크리트를 대신해 친환경 건축자재로 활용될 수 있을 것으로 전망된다.미국 콜로라도대의 윌 스루바르 교수 연구진은 지난 15일(현지 시각) 재료공학 분야 국제학술지 '매터'에 "미생물을 이용해 벽돌처럼 단단한 구조물을 만드는 데 성공했다"고 발표했다. 논문에 따르면 강도는 벽돌이나 석재를 붙이는 데 쓰는 모르타르와 비슷했다.연구진은 먼저 원하는 모양의 틀에 광합성 세균인 시아노박테리아와 젤라틴, 모래를 넣고 고온에서 햇빛을 비췄다. 묵처럼 말랑말랑한 젤라틴은 박테리아에게 수분과 영양분을 공급하는 역할을 한다. 몇 시간이 지나자 시아노박테리아는 모래 주위로 탄산칼슘 결정을 만들었다. 바다에서 조개껍데기가 만들어지는 것과 같은 과정이다. 이후 온도를 낮추고 수분을 제거하자 단단한 콘크리트가 됐다.박테리아로 만든 콘크리트는 마치 살아 있는 생물처럼 손상된 부분을 스스로 치료하고 증식한다. 연구진은 살아 있는 콘크리트로 만든 벽돌을 반으로 잘라 틀에 넣고 다시 젤라틴과 모래를 줘 온전한 벽돌 두 개를 만들었다. 이런 과정을 세 번 반복해 벽돌 하나를 여덟 개로 늘렸다.살아 있는 콘크리트는 온실가스 배출 문제를 해결할 수 있다. 콘크리트는 지구에서 인류가 물 다음으로 많이 쓰는 재료다. 그러나 원료인 시멘트는 석회석을 태워 만든다. 이 과정에서 인류가 배출하는 이산화탄소의 6%가 발생한다. 스루바르 교수는 "독성물질을 만나면 빛을 내는 유전자를 박테리아에 넣으면 콘크리트가 환경 오염 감지기 역할을 할 수 있다"며 "화성 같은 다른 행성이나 사막처럼 자원이 부족한 곳에서도 박테리아만 있으면 현지 재료로 건축물을 만들 수 있을 것"이라고 기대했다. [이영완 과학전문기자 firstname.lastname@example.org]출처 : 조선일보(www.chosun.com)Source : https://n.news.naver.com/article/023/0003501201
- [행사정보]The 9th Internation...
- The 9th International Conference of Asian Concrete Federation (ACF 2020) Theme • Advanced & Innovative Designs - Durability design, service life design, life cycle design, performance based design, Design for extreme loads and extreme conditions, etc.• Advanced & Innovative Materials for Concrete Construction - New cementitious materials; New technologies for aggregates, admixtures and other additives for construction; 3-D printing materials, self-healing materials, functional materials, etc.• Advanced & Innovative Construction Techniques - Advanced technologies for construction, 3-D printing technologies, precast concrete construction, construction using new materials such as UHPC, etc. • Advanced & Innovative Technologies for Maintenance - Advanced techniques for inspection, testing, intervention, repair materials, strengthening, maintenance planning, etc.• New Codes, Standards and Specifications•Other related topics Practical Information• Date: November, 2020• Venue: Phuket, Thailand• Source: http://acf2020.com/public/• Deadlines: February 29, 2020 (Abstract submission) May 15, 2020 (Full paper submission) September 30, 2020 (Early-bird registration)
- [기술동향]Self-healing Concrete...
- Self-healing Concrete Market 2019 by Company Profile, Deals Type, Brand Analysis, Size, Share, Key Trends & Opportunities Forecast to 2025 A report added to the rich database of Qurate Business Intelligence, titled Self-healing Concrete Market report enhanced on worldwide competition by topmost prime manufactures which providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. Self-healing Concrete Market report firstly introduced the Self-healing Concrete basics: Definitions, Classifications, Applications and Market Overview; Product Specifications; Manufacturing Processes; Cost Structures, Raw Materials and so on. Self-healing Concrete industry Forecast 2019-2025 report offers detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (Growth Potential, Opportunities, Drivers, Industry-Specific Challenges and Risks). Get Free Sample PDF Brochure Here@ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/sample/MCM/QBI-AMR-MCM-232149Key players in the Self-healing Concrete markets include Market : Basilisk, Acciona Infraestructureas S.A., Avecom N.V., Comercializadora Espanola De Innovaciones Y Materiales, COWI A/S, Devan-Micropolis, and Fescon. Apart from Basilisk, other companies are profiled as they have participated in the HEALCON project for self-healing concrete. The global self-healing concrete market was valued at $216,720.0 thousand in 2017 and is projected to reach $1,375,088.0 thousand by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 26.4 % from 2018 to 2025. Self-healing concrete is developed by the Hendrik Jonkers of Delft Technical University in the Netherlands and commercialized by Basilisk Concrete in 2015. This technology uses Bacillus subtilis group of bacteria to enhance the self-healing property of concrete. Moreover, self-healing concretes are known to provide long life to the infrastructure without the need for human intervention in maintenance and repair. On the basis of product, this report displays the sales volume, revenue (Million USD), product price, Self-healing Concrete market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into-Intrinsic healingCapsule based healingVascular healingBy End UserOn the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, Self-healing Concrete market share and growth rate of Self-healing Concrete for each application, including-IndustrialCivil InfrastructureCheck the Best Discount on This Report@ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/discount/MCM/QBI-AMR-MCM-232149Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers : Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries. Self-healing concrete is developed with the aim to reduce maintenance cost while increasing life of civil engineering structures. The concept of self-healing has also been introduced in other material such as metal, polymer asphalt, and fiber enforced composites. Basilisk, based in Netherland, offers three type of products, which include healing agent, self-healing repair mortar MR3, and Liquid Repair system ER7. Currently, these materials are produced in less quantity for the construction market because they are being tested through various projects in different phases in the European market. Another research at Ghent University in Belgium, are embedding the bacteria in microcapsules or microgels, where they are expected to survive for hundreds of years. The global self-healing concrete market is segmented into type, end users, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into intrinsic healing, capsule based healing, and vascular healing. Based on end user, it is divided into residential and commercial, industrial, and civil infrastructure. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Purchase Full Research Report@ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/buy/MCM/QBI-AMR-MCM-232149Reasons to Purchase Self-healing Concrete Market Report:Analyzing the outlook of the Self-healing Concrete market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the Self-healing Concrete market in the years to come.Self-healing Concrete Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of Self-healing Concrete market.Self-healing Concrete Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.Competitive landscape involving the Self-healing Concrete market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past 5 year.Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major Self-healing Concrete market players.Source : https://isbusinessintelligence.com/self-healing-concrete-market-2019-by-company-profile-deals-type-brand-analysis-size-share-key-trends-opportunities-forecast-to-2025/