- [기술동향]Surprise of the machi...
- Surprise of the machines: are self-healing materials our greatest new technology? From phone screens that repair their own cracks to concrete that autonomously patches itself up, self-healing materials are on the cusp of becoming an everyday reality Today's relentless tech advances can often feel like something from a sci-fi film.But perhaps one development in particular feels distinctly like the conjuring of a Hollywood special effortsdepartment: the rise of self-healing materials. Both Motorola and Samsung, for instance, have filed patents for mobile phone screens that can repairtheir own cracks. While the technology may be some way off being released to market, the idea ofself-healing products has nonetheless captured the public imagination. After all, healing propertiesand molecular self-repair mechanisms feel more biological than technological. Source : https://www.theguardian.com/green-shoots/2019/mar/20/surprise-of-the-machines-are-self-healing-materials-our-greatest-new-technology
- [기술동향]Special Issue "Self-He...
- Special Issue "Self-Healing and Smart Cementitious Construction Materials" The continuously growing world population and wide-spread industrialization increase the need for sustainable infrastructure. The construction industry currently is responsible for an important part of the environmental impacts related to the use of natural resources and energy, the production of waste, and greenhouse gas emissions. To minimize these impacts, our civil engineering structures need to become more long-lasting and smart. Since concrete is the most used construction material, increasing the durability of concrete structures is an important goal in this respect. To obtain such enhanced durability and sustainability, in the last decade several smart admixtures have been developed to impart self-responsiveness to this material, including self-sensing, self-curing, and self-healing. Carbon nanofibers and nanotubes have been used to make the concrete self-sensing and report when damage is about to occur or has occurred already. Layered double hydroxides can capture aggressive agents intruding into the concrete and can release corrosion inhibitors to prevent damage. Superabsorbent polymers have been developed to provoke internal curing and hence can mitigate autogenous shrinkage cracks; they can also self-seal cracks from intruding liquids and stimulate self-healing through the deposition of calcium carbonate and binder hydration products. Micro- and macro-capsules containing mineral or polymeric healing agents can provide autonomic self-healing properties. In this Special Issue, the recent advances in the development of these smart admixtures are discussed. The compatibility of the smart admixtures with other concrete components and the effects on fresh and hardened concrete properties are considered. Modelling of the hydration reactions and microstructure formation in the novel durable concrete, of the activation of smart properties, of the service life in specific environments, and of environmental impacts, is of importance as well. Evaluation of the resistance to extreme conditions is also included, with consideration of extreme thermal gradients, ice impact and abrasion, corrosion, freeze–thaw actions, deep-sea conditions, mechanical fatigue, and acid attack.All these topics are considered in the ‘’Conference on Durable Concrete for Infrastructure under Severe Conditions—Smart Admixtures, Self-Responsiveness and Nano-Additions’’, organized in Ghent, 10–11 September 2019, by the partners of the European H2020 project Lorcenis. This Special Issue collects the most interesting contributions of this conference, together with additional articles from other experts in the field.Prof. Nele De BelieProf. Dr. Ing. Kim Van Tittelboom Dr. Ir. Didier Snoeck Dr. Ir. Maria Adelaide Pereira Gomes de AraújoGuest EditorsSource : https://www.mdpi.com/journal/materials/special_issues/selfhealing_smart_cementitious_construction_materials?fbclid=IwAR1Q084khMVlC4i-Qf1tNvxoswUVmCYw5mLBPfCWWDtKEMh4Pkbm6kUPM60#editors
- [기술동향]Global Self-Healing M...
- Global Self-Healing Materials Market Comprehensive analysis and Future trends – players are ACCIONA, Arkema, Autonomic Materials, Inc., Avecom NV, BASF, Covestro, Critical Materials, Devan, DuPont, Evonik, Sensor Coating Systems (SCS), Akzo Nobel N.V.This report projects the trends and opportunities of the global Self-Healing Materials market. This research study includes a qualitative and quantitative analysis with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projections to understand the present overview and predict the market behavior during the forecast period. Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global and regional total market of Self-Healing Materials market including capacity, production, production value, and cost/profit, supply/demand, and import/export details. To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies Data Bridge Market Research use Detailed Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. All the vital statistics in the report are explained with the help of resources such as tables, charts, and info graphics. Source : https://www.journaldairy.com/self-healing-materials-industry-self-healing-materials-market-self-healing-materials-market-analysis-self-healing-materials-market-research-report-self-healing-materials-market-share-self-healing-081941/
- [행사정보]ICSHM 2019
- ICSHM 2019 7th International Conference on Self-Healing Materials Scope:ICSHM2019 invites the papers concerned with self-healing materials and the related science and technology. And is will not only reflect mechanism, materials, characterization and processing but also the potential of self-healing materials in applications. So, we open the symposium for “self-healing soft matter”, “self-healing hard matter”, “self-healing concreate ” and “Self-healing materials in industrial application”.Practical Inforamtion• Date: June 3-5, 2019• Venue: Osanbashi hall, Yokohama, Japan• Source: http://www.icshm2019.jp/index.html