- [기술동향]Global Self-Healing M...
- Global Self-Healing Materials Market Comprehensive analysis and Future trends – players are ACCIONA, Arkema, Autonomic Materials, Inc., Avecom NV, BASF, Covestro, Critical Materials, Devan, DuPont, Evonik, Sensor Coating Systems (SCS), Akzo Nobel N.V.This report projects the trends and opportunities of the global Self-Healing Materials market. This research study includes a qualitative and quantitative analysis with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projections to understand the present overview and predict the market behavior during the forecast period. Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global and regional total market of Self-Healing Materials market including capacity, production, production value, and cost/profit, supply/demand, and import/export details. To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies Data Bridge Market Research use Detailed Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. All the vital statistics in the report are explained with the help of resources such as tables, charts, and info graphics. Source : https://www.journaldairy.com/self-healing-materials-industry-self-healing-materials-market-self-healing-materials-market-analysis-self-healing-materials-market-research-report-self-healing-materials-market-share-self-healing-081941/
- [행사정보]ICSHM 2019
- ICSHM 2019 7th International Conference on Self-Healing Materials Scope:ICSHM2019 invites the papers concerned with self-healing materials and the related science and technology. And is will not only reflect mechanism, materials, characterization and processing but also the potential of self-healing materials in applications. So, we open the symposium for “self-healing soft matter”, “self-healing hard matter”, “self-healing concreate ” and “Self-healing materials in industrial application”.Practical Inforamtion• Date: June 3-5, 2019• Venue: Osanbashi hall, Yokohama, Japan• Source: http://www.icshm2019.jp/index.html
- [행사정보]fib SYMPOSIUM 201...
- fib SYMPOSIUM 2019 Concrete - Innovations in Materials, Design and structures Topics:•PROJECT PRESENTATION•ARCHITECTURE•STRUCTURES•ANALYSIS AND DESIGN•MATERIALS•SUSTAINABILITY AND DURABILITY•PREFABRICATIONPractical Inforamtion• Date: May 27-29, 2019• Venue: 14 Opolska St., 31-323 Kraków, Poland• Source: http://www.fibkrakow2019.pl/index.php
- [행사정보]3rd ACF Symposium
- The main theme of the 3rd ACF Symposium is "Assessment and Intervention of Existing Structures." Nowadays, inspection, monitoring, evaluation, prediction, maintenance and intervention, and optimal life cycle management are the focus of intensive research and technical development and implementation. As a part of the Symposium, the Professor Tamon Ueda Special Session is planned to honor his accomplishments in the field of maintenance and repair. He is also one of the founders of ACF and ICCMC (International Committee on Concrete Model Code for Asia), and has made a sustained contribution to expand ACF activities. Theme :• Inspection and investigation • Condition assessment and performance-based assessment • Rehabilitation, including repair, strengthening, upgrade,and retrofit • Demolition, recycle and reuse • Codes, standards, and practice • Policy, strategy, and asset management • Other maintenance-relatedtopics • Special session in honor of Prof. Tamon Ueda Practical Information• Date: September 10-11, 2019• Venue: Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan• Source: http://www.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/acf2019/index.htm• Deadlines: February 28, 2019 (Abstract submission) June 15, 2019 (Full paper submission) July 15, 2019 (Final paper submission) July 30, 2019 (Early-bird registration)