- Self-healing Concrete Market 2019 by Company Profile
- 조회수 : 178 작성일 : 2019.09.09
Self-healing Concrete Market 2019 by Company Profile, Deals Type, Brand Analysis, Size, Share, Key Trends & Opportunities Forecast to 2025
A report added to the rich database of Qurate Business Intelligence, titled Self-healing Concrete Market report enhanced on worldwide competition by topmost prime manufactures which providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. Self-healing Concrete Market report firstly introduced the Self-healing Concrete basics: Definitions, Classifications, Applications and Market Overview; Product Specifications; Manufacturing Processes; Cost Structures, Raw Materials and so on. Self-healing Concrete industry Forecast 2019-2025 report offers detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (Growth Potential, Opportunities, Drivers, Industry-Specific Challenges and Risks).
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure Here@ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/sample/MCM/QBI-AMR-MCM-232149
Key players in the Self-healing Concrete markets include Market : Basilisk, Acciona Infraestructureas S.A., Avecom N.V., Comercializadora Espanola De Innovaciones Y Materiales, COWI A/S, Devan-Micropolis, and Fescon. Apart from Basilisk, other companies are profiled as they have participated in the HEALCON project for self-healing concrete.
The global self-healing concrete market was valued at $216,720.0 thousand in 2017 and is projected to reach $1,375,088.0 thousand by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 26.4 % from 2018 to 2025. Self-healing concrete is developed by the Hendrik Jonkers of Delft Technical University in the Netherlands and commercialized by Basilisk Concrete in 2015. This technology uses Bacillus subtilis group of bacteria to enhance the self-healing property of concrete. Moreover, self-healing concretes are known to provide long life to the infrastructure without the need for human intervention in maintenance and repair.
On the basis of product, this report displays the sales volume, revenue (Million USD), product price, Self-healing Concrete market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into-
- Intrinsic healing
- Capsule based healing
- Vascular healing
- By End User
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, Self-healing Concrete market share and growth rate of Self-healing Concrete for each application, including-
- Civil Infrastructure
Check the Best Discount on This Report@ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/discount/MCM/QBI-AMR-MCM-232149
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers : Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
Self-healing concrete is developed with the aim to reduce maintenance cost while increasing life of civil engineering structures. The concept of self-healing has also been introduced in other material such as metal, polymer asphalt, and fiber enforced composites. Basilisk, based in Netherland, offers three type of products, which include healing agent, self-healing repair mortar MR3, and Liquid Repair system ER7. Currently, these materials are produced in less quantity for the construction market because they are being tested through various projects in different phases in the European market. Another research at Ghent University in Belgium, are embedding the bacteria in microcapsules or microgels, where they are expected to survive for hundreds of years.
The global self-healing concrete market is segmented into type, end users, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into intrinsic healing, capsule based healing, and vascular healing. Based on end user, it is divided into residential and commercial, industrial, and civil infrastructure. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Purchase Full Research Report@ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/buy/MCM/QBI-AMR-MCM-232149
Reasons to Purchase Self-healing Concrete Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the Self-healing Concrete market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the Self-healing Concrete market in the years to come.
- Self-healing Concrete Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of Self-healing Concrete market.
- Self-healing Concrete Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the Self-healing Concrete market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past 5 year.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major Self-healing Concrete market players.